Sunday 10 February 2013

Pen and paper reviews!

Here is the review of the Rhodia Webnotebook and Lamy Vista that I talked about in the first post. I've been meaning to do this review for a while but only just got round to doing it due to lots of schoolwork and other things. I've done this review as pictures so you can see what everything looks like:

 This is a picture of the pen I used to write the review and that also features in the review.

Lamy Vista

This is the paper on which I wrote the review.


Review written on Rhodia paper
I apologise for my absolutely dire handwriting, I am trying to improve it - honest!  If you find you can't read some of what it says please leave me a comment and I'll be happy to tell you what is what. Furthermore if you have any suggestions as to what I should put in my reviews I would be really happy to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment